DIY & an All-Inclusive Venue? Can it work? Sure Can...
We had a mini Q&A session with one of our brides and here is what she had to say...


Q: With today's DIY wedding culture, how did you incorporate DIY at an all-inclusive wedding venue? 

A: I had heard from many friends that if you could sign with an all- inclusive venue, that it would eliminate a lot of the un-necessary work/stress on our end. That included things that I didn’t even consider… the tables, chairs, linens, place settings, etc… This was a huge advantage for us. In addition I was so excited to hear that Christi would be assisting on the day of the wedding. She most likely thought I was a crazy bride, but I tried to keep all of my ideas and visions organized so that come the day of, it wouldn’t be too confusing. To gather these ideas and to develop our vision for the wedding day, I did use Pintrest, as I’m sure many other brides did!! I also loved the preferred vendors that yall recommended- especially Pastor Jim, Pink Petunia Flowers, the DJ and Nonas Bakery! 

Q: What personal touches did you add to your wedding day that made your wedding unique and "you"?

A: I tried to make our wedding very personal with chalkboards, different centerpieces on each table, handmade cookies, and thank you notes for each place setting.  

Q: What aspects of using an all-inclusive venue did you really like? 

A: It was nice to have Christi handle those things you never think about on a wedding day- tables, linens, chairs, silverware.. etc.. She was also great at getting my many ideas set up to the vision I had. 
here is the blog written by our wedding photographer which shows AH very beautifully! http://www.jillianmichelleblog.com/lacie-stephen-alexander-homestead-wedding-charlotte-nc/


If you have more questions like this, or just want more information in general, please do not hesitate to contact us at Alexander Homestead Weddings!  And a big thank you to Lacie for taking the time to answer these questions! 

Comments

Popular Posts